Welcome to the Confederation Park Parent Advisory Page
The goals of the PAC are to encourage parent/guardian involvement to enhance the educational experience of all Confederation Park Elementary students.
All parents/guardians of children at Confed are automatically members of the Parent Advisory Council (PAC).
The PAC Executive Committee is a group of volunteers who help coordinate details for supplemental events & fundraising, as well as fund-disbursement towards educational and extra-curricular activities at Confederation Park Elementary.
We extend a warm welcome to all parents to get involved by:
- Attending one of our virtual meetings to hear updates from Ms. Readman and Ms. Ishii, and PAC business (approximately monthly)
- Volunteering a few times a year for hot-lunch distribution (currently on hold)
- Supporting and/or spreading the word on our PAC fundraisers
- Or even proposing and coordinating an event with us
Money raised from fundraising and events goes toward:
- Chartered buses for class fieldtrips & the school musical
- Guest speakers
- Artists-in-residence programs
- Extra-curricular activities and clubs
- Fine and performing arts enrichment
- Class equipment and supplies
- And more!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through email: ConfedParkPAC@gmail.com
We also encourage you to join and interact with other Confed parents online at the PAC-run private Facebook group. Stay connected virtually with the parent community at Confed: https://www.facebook.com/groups/confedpac/
Updated September 2021